Union @ Cooper Union
Union @ Cooper Union is a union of full-time and part-time clerical, administrative, technical and buildings and grounds maintenance staff with over 120 members employed at The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art. U@CU is a self-governing union whose elected officers and area reps volunteer to serve on the Executive Board that represents its members.
- President: Marilyn Whitesides, Residence Life
- Vice-President: David Robbins, Residence Life
- Treasurer: Sara Foley, A/V Dept.
- Secretary: Amy Westpfahl, Art
- Area 100: Victoria Heinz, School of Engineering, Saturday Program, CURF, The Writing Center, Humanities
- Area 200: Kevin Leonard, Schools of Architecture and Art
- Area 300: Contact a U@CU Officer, Buildings & Grounds
- Area 400: Kressent Pottenger, Admissions, Development, Continuing Education, External Affairs, and Student Services
- Area 500: Mark Rossi, Business Office, Computer Center, Design Center, Office Services, Library, Lubalin Center; and President’s Office
Delegates to the Representative Assembly
- Delegate: Betsy Alwin, Art
- Alternate Delegate: Leah Hebert, Art