Joseph Cataldo, professor of civil engineering who has taught at The Cooper Union for 40 years, appeared on the New York cable news channel to discuss his research on the Javits Center green roofRead More
- Prof. Joe Cataldo Discusses Green Roof Research on NY1
- Alexander Tochilovsky Decodes the "Secret Language of Signs"
- Incoming 2015: Part One
- A New Way to Read the Streets
- School of Architecture Alumni and Dean included in "30 Years of Emerging Voices"
- Twenty-First Century Choices: Identifying Strategies for a Sustainable World
- Women in STEM Panel Addresses Young Audience
- SutureSelf Takes Top Prize at the 2015 Invention Factory
- S.U.R.F.'s Up This Summer
Humanities and Social Sciences
- Casey Walker and His "Last Days in Shanghai"
- Marek Bartelik: From Civil Engineer to Art Critic
- The Return of the Post-Docs
- "Mad Men" Finale Ends On a Cooper Union Note
- A Dual Exhibition at Metropolitan Museum for Piotr Uklanski A'95
- Shirley Jaffe A'45 Has Solo Gallery Show & NY Times Spotlight at Age 91
- Cooper in Top Ten of Money Mag's 2015 "Best Colleges"
- Highlights from Commencement 2015
- Cooper Union Ranked #1 "College That Pays You Back" by Princeton Review